Release Notes for IDS NXT OS 1.4
These release notes describe the changes of the IDS NXT OS 1.4.0 which adds new features, e.g. binning, color correction, import and export od camera configuration etc.
- IDS NXT rio GS18031 color/mono
- IDS NXT rio GS23050 color/mono
- IDS NXT rio GS29016 color/mono
- IDS NXT rio RS18064 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome GS18031 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome GS23050 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome GS29016 color/mono
- IDS NXT rome RS18064 color/mono
IDS NXT OS 126.96.36.199 ⇑
New and changed functions
- Support of 2x2 and 4x4 binning for IDS NXT cameras to achieve a higher light sensitivity and reduce noise.
- It is possible to use a linescan mode to analyze unwound rotation symmetric objects with AI. Use the line scan mode to acquire a sequence of lines and use this image with all existing Vision Apps. Use one single Sensor ROI to accelerate image acquisition and reduce bandwidth.
- Loading and saving camera configuration: You can save a configuration file of the whole camera. Use it as a backup of your cameras or to clone one for the same application used twice.
- It is possible to use a custom color correction matrix.
- You can query the required disk usage of a vision app on the camera.
- It is possible to use a gamma correction in the camera.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect message when trying to delete an uninstalled vision app.
- The maximum frame rate in freerun mode cannot be achieved while the IDS NXT cockpit is running.
- The CNN Manager vision app is discontinued for IDS NXT OS 1.1 or higher. For cameras with IDS NXT OS 1.1 or higher, the newly revised and enhanced Classifier vision app replaces the CNN manager.
- The Autoset vision app is no longer required as of IDS NXT OS 1.1. The Autoset vision app may cause errors when using binning, linescan mode, or sensor ROI. If the Autoset vision app is still installed and you update your camera to IDS NXT OS 1.4.0, the vision app should be deleted by performing a factory reset or via a REST command (
curl --verbose -u admin:<password> -X DELETE http://<ip-address>/vapps/autoset).
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Str. 10
T: +49 7134 96196-0
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, February 2022